Monday 13 April 2009

The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift


Dir: Justin Lin
Starring: Some people and some assorted hotties

I don't know why I punish myself so much. Looking over my recent reviews, I've been watching an awful lot of dross lately. The dross season continues with the adrenaline fuelled Tokyo Drift.

A guy in America gets into trouble with the law for driving too fast and is implausibly sent to Tokyo to live with his father. And some other stuff. The story is awful - there's even some self-discovery crapola that somehow makes it's way in there.

The cars are quite special, though. There's a lot of tyre squealing, engine revving and more drifting than a hobo in depression era US. If you like cars, have no brain, and want to see a bit of Tokyo, then sit back and enjoy the third in the over-stretched Fast and Furious series.

I apologise to my readers for reviewing turd-films lately - Narry Borman will monitor the quality of his film selection from now on. His current personal DVD shopper, one Ronathan Joss, has been fired - but that was more to do with prank phone calls than DVD choices.

Bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment